Welcome to the Tampa Blog

Welcome and Bienvenidos!

Although I am not a Tampa area lifer, I enjoy taking the time to search out my surroundings and find the best that Tampa Bay has to offer! Please enjoy this site! I hope you make many returns as you search for ways to be involved in your community!


I plan on giving you ideas for rest and relaxation as well as volunteer suggestions!

Have a sun-filled day!

Monday, September 8, 2008

a few fun family shows

Hello there!

Tampa girl here!

I wanted to give you a link for some family shows coming up this holiday season! It's never to late to start saving for a show you might like to see!! Put some money aside each paycheck and order your tickets as soon as you can!

1 comment:

littlechickdesigns said...

Hi there! I love the new look of the site. I can't wait to see what else you will post about things to do in the area! -Celesta