Welcome to the Tampa Blog

Welcome and Bienvenidos!

Although I am not a Tampa area lifer, I enjoy taking the time to search out my surroundings and find the best that Tampa Bay has to offer! Please enjoy this site! I hope you make many returns as you search for ways to be involved in your community!


I plan on giving you ideas for rest and relaxation as well as volunteer suggestions!

Have a sun-filled day!

Thursday, September 11, 2008

a Skate Show

I have never been to an ice show.Have you? I am however, hoping to go see Disney on Ice!




I always enjoyed watching ice skating as a little girl. I would pretend to twirl around the room and yet, i have never had success on ice. I spent more time on my bottom that on my feet!!
Rollerblading and roller skating pose the same problem for me. It is simple balance skills is it not!? Then why do I struggle with it so?

I even lived in Alaska for two yrs in junior high! I remember going to rink several times! I watched classmates play hockey and fly around the ice.


Today, I am however, content to sit back and watch Mickey, Belle, and Ariel twirl around!

Join ME?

--$15tickets on opening night--


1 comment:

shanna said...

Oh my word... love the new design. Looks so professional!