Welcome to the Tampa Blog

Welcome and Bienvenidos!

Although I am not a Tampa area lifer, I enjoy taking the time to search out my surroundings and find the best that Tampa Bay has to offer! Please enjoy this site! I hope you make many returns as you search for ways to be involved in your community!


I plan on giving you ideas for rest and relaxation as well as volunteer suggestions!

Have a sun-filled day!

Sunday, September 21, 2008

Show Stoppers

Yesterday the Performing Arts Center had an Open house!
Did I go? NO. Oh I wish I had! Then I would have pictures and excitement to share with you! Regardless of the fact that I did not go I still have a bit of excitement about this years season!

You can check out the entire season here.


I am most excited about Phantom!! I also would love to see Suessical the Musical!! Ive heard it is pleasantly enjoyable!

If you are into Riverdance... the Farewell tour is coming around!





No comments: