Welcome to the Tampa Blog

Welcome and Bienvenidos!

Although I am not a Tampa area lifer, I enjoy taking the time to search out my surroundings and find the best that Tampa Bay has to offer! Please enjoy this site! I hope you make many returns as you search for ways to be involved in your community!


I plan on giving you ideas for rest and relaxation as well as volunteer suggestions!

Have a sun-filled day!

Saturday, September 13, 2008

sweet stationary

As a girl and even teenager I loved Sanrio and Morning Glory stationary products!

I have to be honest and tell you that at one point in time I had over 30 penpals! I loved writing notes on pretty paper, adding stickers, and using colored pens!

I don't think that my stationary preferences have really ever "grown up" with me!

I went to Borders a couple weeks ago and bought some Paperchase products. While in the store again today I fell head over heels in love with Paperchase. This UK stationary company has the cutuest and most creative stickers, pens, papers, etc.

Go check out the stock at Borders! Enjoy buying some new pretty pens and write a special letter!

P.S. They have Awesome products for crafting!!

1 comment:

Calisa Hildebrand said...

I used to love Sanrio stuff too! And now I totally by all my paperchase stuff at Borders- love it! I also really like the website "mountaincow.com" because they have some really fun colors and ideas for invitations, etc. Yay for stationary!