Welcome to the Tampa Blog

Welcome and Bienvenidos!

Although I am not a Tampa area lifer, I enjoy taking the time to search out my surroundings and find the best that Tampa Bay has to offer! Please enjoy this site! I hope you make many returns as you search for ways to be involved in your community!


I plan on giving you ideas for rest and relaxation as well as volunteer suggestions!

Have a sun-filled day!

Saturday, September 6, 2008

a little tip

I have a little tip for you today!

_________________________________


This week at Publix you can get a some crazy party and meal supplies all for under $10.

Old El Paso products are buy 1 get 1 free. Betty Crocker has $1 coupons! Sign up and then print two $1 coupons. Get 4 Old El Paso products and spend around 3.19 OOP for the 4 items! Products include salsas and meal kits. The coupons are good on any El Paso product , however. I added two bags of Publix Chips on sale 2 for $4 and 2 bags of doritos at B1G1. My total was 10.77!!

I brough the salas and chips to my friend Brittany birthday party and saved the meal kits for my husband and I to have this coming week!


mmmmmmmmmmm. fajitas, and enchilladas, and gorditas, and burritos, and tacos. OH MY

No comments: